Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Yuki-sensei's works

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Alitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello everyone, I'm Delfy and I would like to know which are Yuki-sensei's works after Blood Hound.
    DeL

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Yuiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello, I'm also new here...

    let's see, recently Kaori Yuki has done, Blood Hound and Ludwig Revolution. then after that some shortstories named Psycho Knocker, 0 no Sokoshi and Fairy Cube.
    don't really know anything about Fairy Cube though, heard someone say it may be a new series....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cheshirecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is confirmed. Yousei Hyouhon ~ Fairy Cube~ is indeed a new series.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •